3CX MyPhone Web Panel Replacement

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by brianoakes, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brianoakes

Howdy!

We just upgraded from V11 to V12. I noticed that the MyPhone panel went away. Our main Secratery/Operator would login the web panel each morning and use it to just monitor if people are on the phone or not. This is a business office, nothing fancy. Is there a way that she can be provided the same information in v12. She basically used the login to MyPhone as a massive BLF display.

let me know, thanks!

2. bardissi

bardissi Member

Yes install 3cx phone for windows.

3. brianoakes

Howdy!

I have installed 3CX Phone for V12, and I have it running as a test extension however I can't see to find all the presence features that she used before.

Before she just logged in with her ext and pin, then she saw all the other extensions and if they were online or offline etc. So what am I missing?

4. bardissi

bardissi Member

Click on the presence pop out tab next to the minimize button upper right hand side

5. brianoakes

Thanks for the reply. When I do that, I don't see any active calls (which is expected) since it's the weekend. Is there a way to change the view to show ALL the extensions as green /yellow / red depending on if they are in use or not?

6. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

Other than extension groups and queues.. there is a DEFAULT extension group which should have all extensions.

Else, the ability to see and do things will have to have the Rights.. look at DEFAULT or whichever group and review/update the rights accordingly. I can't say what the default rights are anymore.. been modded forever here.

7. brianoakes

Thanks Ian!

That was the part I was missing. Once I gave her rights then she was able to see the presence info and the group. However things brings a new question.

Is there a way to change how the information is display inside the expanded 3cx presence section? When I maximize it, we have lots of dead space, and can't see the complete lists of users.

So is there a way to display then wide like in v11?

Another option might be to divide all the folks into smaller department groups. Thoughts?

8. bardissi

bardissi Member

You can expand, drag, move around modules in that page however you want.

9. brianoakes

How would I move the names into 3 columns? Here is what is looks like now.

http://snag.gy/paq1H.jpg

10. bardissi

bardissi Member

Click on the word Default at the top of that menu and the drag the menu to the top, left, right, button (you will see arrows appear you can drag and drop)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.