Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX MyPhone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by whitewhite, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitewhite

Hi,
    I have installed a test IP phone and MyPhone remotely. Today, I noticed from my desktop component that the remote extension is on a call. Now, the record is still showing me that the remote extension is still on this line for many hours but it actually has ended up the call. I cannot find any way to refresh desktop component. Please advise if I missed something on it.

2. willow

willow Member

there is a patch that you need to download to get this to work correctly on the remote myphone installation.

http://www.3cx.com/downloads/v100/support/MyPhone.xap

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nbailey

nbailey Member

along with more instructions on how to do this from this post:

http://www.3cx.com/forums/v10-sp2-myphone-21249.html

Thanks,
    Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. whitewhite

Hi,
    Thanks for your answer. I have replace the xap according to the instruction given. The status has been updated. It works and I will try to run several test tomorrow.

Many thanks for your helps.

5. whitewhite

Hi,
    the update xap did imporve the status. BUT, the remote user told me that his MyPhone always timeout in short period. Can I do something to aviod the timeout or keep it longer before timeout?

6. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

This complain is an indication for problem with NAT / firewall.
    Check for issues (firewall checker, etc.). Eventually trace with wireshark.

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.