Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx MyPhone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by neviljohn, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neviljohn

3cx my phone suddenly stopped letting me log in and log out agents from queue. But it lets me to do this for a few agents but not for all and i cant find any differences in the way these agents are set up. can any one help with this. any body have an answer for this?

2. DJHiP

Which version and Service Pack of 3CX are you running?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mlump

mlump New Member

In the management console does it show the Extensions you cant change as logged in or logged out of queues on the other tab of there extension? If it shows logged out there logged out of all queues as a whole and needs to be changed to logged in. Once they are logged into queues as a whole you can then log them in or out of individual queues.

Users can log themselves out of queues as a whole by clicking on the "Q" in 3CX MyPhone/3CXPhone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.