Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Newbie with questions

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by total, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total

HI

I'm new to the world of IP Phone Systems and 3CX. I've downloaded the free client and server and installed and have working with VoIP Connection within 30 mins :lol: !

The reason I was looking into this is we have a custom database and I want to log calls automatically. So is there a API which allows me to progmatically look at the caller ID, once I have this I could then find the customer and then log the call against the database, so when we look at a customers history we'll be able to see all our contact with them, it's CRM I suppose.

We have two BT Feature lines, would they work with an analog VoIP Gateway?

2. Sapps

I've just downloaded the free 3cx pbx as well. Did not have your success. Congratulations. I am stuck at the point of getting in-office communication working. I am using the free 3cx soft phones. All Soft phones can dial each other but the voice communication is spotty. Some can hear but not be heard. Obviously I have missed an important basic step. Any suggestions what I might have done wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.