3CX No Incoming Calls

Discussion in 'Windows' started by purpleone, Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. purpleone

Hi Guys,

I know this is a common thread, I've searched everywhere - but no answers. Heres the setup.

WIndows 7, firewall disabled with 3CX 9 and Patton 4100 for PSTN, Engin for Voip.

Patton works fine incoming and outgoing. Engin works fine for outgoing. Cannot receive in coming calls on Engin. All the correct ports are forwarded - the 3CX firewall checker passes with flying colors.

I know its not a inbound call setup issue, as they work internally and external calls don't even dent the log.

Im pretty lost. Engin say its not their end and I've tried multiple routers, multiple engin accounts and even 2 isps.

Ideas would be receive like prezzies under the christmas tree!!

Cheers,
    Luke

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Do you use a static IP or a DynDNS service? If you do have a dynamic IP, then your domain needs to be datafilled in 3CX.

Does the 3CX server log show any sign of an incoming call? If not, then you may be registering with an incorrect IP/port. Your provider may be able to provide some info on what they are seeing.

You might need to make use of Wireshark to see if a call is actually making it to your router and not being blocked at some point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.