3cx not coming up in Android Market

Discussion in 'Android' started by tm19, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tm19

Just tried today to get hold of the 3cxphone app from the Android market. I get a "no matches" page for 3cx and 3cxphone.

Any ideas?

Edit: I have a Samsung Vibrant (Tmobile Galaxy S)

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Use this link
    http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.tcx.sip.ui?install

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. W00D

This is a mystery to me as well. My Motorola Droid's Android Market brings up "3CX Phone for Android (VoIP)" whether "3cx" in input with either upper-case or lower-case letters. The Android Market is not sensitive to service providers is it?

4. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Scan this with your bar code scanner:
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Gloria07

Android Market has paid and free programs. It now has more than 20,000 applications for users of mobile phones that are powered by the Android software from Google. If you like a particular program, but find the cost is more than you want to spend, shop around because some applications would cost at a venue to be free on a second. It is very easy to find useful applications in the Android Market. It allows applications to the more popular less popular. There is also a distinction between free and paid programs.

Android application developer

6. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but I don't see what this (your post) has to do with a "missing", specific, free program, that users are trying to find. It just sounds like a plug for Android Market, with no reference to the topic. Obviously, if you have an Android device, you are probably aware of what is available already.

7. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I have made a post for this issue.
    Have a look here:
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/3cxphone-for-android-technical-informations-20489.html#p103085

8. biba

3CX Android for Motorola Droid and Droid 2 Global is not supported according to Google's Android market.

Once 3CX makes it compatible with Droid and Droid 2 Global it will be available. If you have Motorola Droid or some other company chances are the new application is not yet compatible until 3CX makes it compatible it will be unavailable.

9. nintendo1889

Open this directly in your browser:

http://www.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhone.apk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.