3CX not responding to incomming calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by satellite_au, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. satellite_au

Hi all,

I am having a problem with 3CX v3.1.2434 not responding to incoming voip calls (ie out of 10 calls made to my DID number, 5 might connect, the other 5 don't). There is no log info for the calls that don't connect, only for the successful ones. I don't believe that firewalling is an issue, 3cx is running on on a machine with no software firewall, and the hardware firewall between it and the net has rules in place to forward all packets between my 3CX pbx and my voip providers PBX IP (they run a blade cluster, hence only one IP). Rebooting seems to alleviate the problem temporarily. Machine spec Win2003, 2.4GHz, 1GB ram.

Additionally, my voip provider tells me that my 3CX box is spamming them with registration attempts (all successful) however I am not sure why this is occurring, as reg timeout is set in 3CX to be 10 mins. Any suggestions? I would like to avoid upgrading to v5 at this point in time unless absolutely necessary.

Thanks,

Daniel.

2. landfiets

landfiets New Member

Okay some questions,

What provider?
    More DB's on your computer?
    Are all accounts with the same provider?
    Are some with almost same passwords or loginnames? Did you use the right ID credentials for those accounts? Sometimes people typ to fast and make a little mistake. Try to take that account out 3CX and install that account again.
    In the most worse case...........uninstall 3CX and reinstall, and build it up from the beginning without the backup.

Put in Support the logs on verbose and post something as soon as you see something in there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.