Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX on Android phone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Pieter Eijkmans, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pieter Eijkmans

Hi, when using the 3cx android client on my Samsung with wifi presence and call history are working fine. But when using the tunnel connection both options don't work.

Did i misconfigure something or will this be fixed in the future ?

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

maybe along the same line as your issue?

http://www.3cx.com/forums/no-tunnel-for-presence-35018.html

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pieter Eijkmans

Forwarding port 500 did the trick, but it would be nicer if this traffic would also use the tunnel connection.

4. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

Indeed it would. ;)
    The tunnel isn't exactly the most secure, either.. but it would certainly make my life easier if the MyPhone did..

To the feature requests!

5. mixig

mixig Active Member

Hi,

i configured 3cx phone on android, i also configured push notifications on 3cx from manual, send email with configuration to 3cx phone and eveything is working. Question: do I need something to do on android phone to activate push messages? or just on the server side like manual says?

Thanks

6. mixig

mixig Active Member

Update:
    when configuring 3cx phone via mail (config fail) presence list are not working -> 3cx phone is not even sending the request to my router ->firewall rule doesnt have matches. When i create extension manually i get matches in firewall rule (port forward tcp 5000). Also how to be sure that push is configured for my softphone on android, can push be configured for 3cx phone on android which are not configured with provisioning file from 3cx

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.