Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX on D-Link / configuration?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by raad, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raad

I have bought a D-Link DVG-6004S VoIP gateway so I can use SIP features using 3CX. I have been trying to configure it to use SIP phone feature for 4 SIP outlets. But I could not configure it. I have also tried to transfer my office telephone on this gateway so I can use it as a router for normal telephone calls. I have been successful to define several extensions, and make calls using 3CX softphone. I have also received calls, but I cannot hear or speak (no audio transfer).
    Has anyone had any experience using a D-Link gateway with 3CX? How should I configure the settings? Which parts are essential?

2. galal202

galal202 New Member

is this extensions local or wan
    any way no voice after ring means port problems
    so check server ports (firewall) also the router ports if you use wan

3. raad

We are using the extensions local, and we are not using WAN.
    Could you please specify which ports should be checked, or even how?

4. Henk

Henk Member

Are the extension to extension calls not working or are the external (incomming and outgoing) not working?

H.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.