3cx on droid incredible

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by techlogic, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techlogic

setup 3cx on droid incredible with froyo 2.2.

phone registers with 3cx server behind firewall and i can call extensions from android and talk but internal extensions cannot call android extension just get fast busy. an invalid number.

3cx server log says: 404 user unknown and failed reason not found.

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

I would try asking about this in the 3CX Phonesystem General Forum since this sounds more of a 3CXPhonesystem issue than an Android issue.

I've moved your thread there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. summit3

Leonidas,

I am unsure as to where this posting has been moved to, so my apologies for posting here.

We are a 3Cx dealer and have been also running into issues with the HTC incredible with 3CX using the 3CX soft phone.

Essentially, the phone registers fine, most times. The 3Cx soft phone can receive calls from other extensions and everything appears to work fine, but when calls are originated from the 3CX soft phone on the droid, various issues arise.

Sometimes the call will be connected to the internal extension, then lock up the phone when attempting to disconnect. This is at a clients site.

On our site, the 3CX soft phone can still receive calls fine, but when attempted to create a call from the 3CX soft phone on Droid, the call will immediately be disconnected and the 3CX application on the droid will shut down and go back to the home screen.

All needed ports are opened, but I believe it to be an issue specific to the HTC Droid and the 3CX system as this phone is not tested interoperable with the 3CX system.

Please let me know if there is anything that we are able to do to help assist this process. Below is a log captured from this morning when the 3cx droid soft phone attempted to connect. The top line is what interests me the most. I have also x'd out our domain name for security reasons.

Thank You,
    Brian

08:21:16.328 Requests rate from IP 174.252.73.137 is too high! Blacklisted for 334 seconds
    08:21:16.328 [CM500002]: Unidentified incoming call. Review INVITE and adjust source identification:
    INVITE sip:101@xxx.xxxxxxx.com SIP/2.0
    Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 174.252.73.137:15627;rport=15627;branch=z9hG4bK+0827a5f4a71db012f0cd46f2d72fe9cb1+s140+1
    Max-Forwards: 70
    To: <sip:101@xxx.xxxxxxx.com>
    From: <sip:111@xxx.xxxxxxxxx.com>;tag=s140+1+1d20001+4703239a
    Call-ID: wNZTff29sXpab7fgksdPJXrPQEXbJIQZ-S
    CSeq: 20653 INVITE
    Session-Expires: 1800
    Min-SE: 90
    Allow: PRACK, INVITE, ACK, BYE, CANCEL, UPDATE, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY, REFER, MESSAGE, OPTIONS
    Supported: replaces, 100rel, timer, norefersub, 100rel, timer
    User-Agent: 3CXPhone for Android 1.2.9
    Content-Length: 0

4. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

OK, there is a forum specific for the Droid as pointed out above, posting more off-topic questions (partner/reseller or not) is not going to help much on this thread.

Here it is: 3cxphone-for-android-f34.html

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. techlogic

yea, no kidding, that is where this was posted to begin with if you will read the message was moved by a "moderator" to the current forum.

from the sounds of other posts it is almost a forgone conclusion until they get the "tunnel" feature implemented on andriod before it will work reliably!!

6. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

Try Sipdroid and report back

7. summit3

Same result with Sipdroid and Keyyo.

Thanks

8. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

I use Sipdroid on my DroidX and my daughter's Incredible without any issue. I had the same problem mentioned by you on the 3CX Softphone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.