• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX on iPhone one way audio 3CX on PC two way audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikegillespie

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Reaction score
I am using a combination of laptops, iPhones and iPads with 3CX phone using 3CX tunnel. All laptops work perfectly, however, the iPhones and iPads have only one way audio. The user can hear the caller on thier iPhone/iPad but the caller cannot hear the 3CX phone for iPhone/iPad user. This is the case when PBX delivers audio is checked and unchecked AND when connected through wifi or 3G.

any help is appreciated.

Thanks

I have edxactly the same problem, I hear but can't speak from ipad.
did you resolved it ?

Did you tried to use 3CX Tunnel to connect the remote iPhones ? I'm using 3CXPhoine for iPhone ver. 1.1.5 and 3CXTunnel app separately installed, running together and work fine.

Note that the new 3CXPhone 12 doesn't support tunnel anymore, but the older version is still available in Apple App Store.

hey,
we just bring the option back to use with the 3cxphone 12 the tunnel app for a call.
the next version will do it.
however the iOS tunnel req. TCP AND UDP on the NAT to the pbx and not only TCP or UDP to make it work!

Reactions: arafath
I have the same issue. I have the NAT on my firewall set for TCP/UDP. i am also having an issue of the app shutting down when the screen locks.

Which version of the phone/PBX you are using ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmirLD
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.