3CX on iPhone one way audio 3CX on PC two way audio

Discussion in 'iOS' started by mikegillespie, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikegillespie

I am using a combination of laptops, iPhones and iPads with 3CX phone using 3CX tunnel. All laptops work perfectly, however, the iPhones and iPads have only one way audio. The user can hear the caller on thier iPhone/iPad but the caller cannot hear the 3CX phone for iPhone/iPad user. This is the case when PBX delivers audio is checked and unchecked AND when connected through wifi or 3G.

any help is appreciated.

Thanks

2. rogerf

I have edxactly the same problem, I hear but can't speak from ipad.
    did you resolved it ?

3. hivanov

Did you tried to use 3CX Tunnel to connect the remote iPhones ? I'm using 3CXPhoine for iPhone ver. 1.1.5 and 3CXTunnel app separately installed, running together and work fine.

Note that the new 3CXPhone 12 doesn't support tunnel anymore, but the older version is still available in Apple App Store.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

hey,
    we just bring the option back to use with the 3cxphone 12 the tunnel app for a call.
    the next version will do it.
    however the iOS tunnel req. TCP AND UDP on the NAT to the pbx and not only TCP or UDP to make it work!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    arafath likes this.
  5. bduke08021

I have the same issue. I have the NAT on my firewall set for TCP/UDP. i am also having an issue of the app shutting down when the screen locks.

6. hivanov

Which version of the phone/PBX you are using ?

7. way

way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.