Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX on Samsung Galaxy SII LTE

Discussion in 'Android' started by fmalerts, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fmalerts

I am running the latest version of your client on Samsung Glalaxy SII LTE ( Android 2.3.5 - kernel 2.6.35.11).
    I'm using it with a canadian voip provider (freephoneline.ca). Your client works well if I am using it via a wi-fi connection. When I turn off wi-fi and use only the data network from the telco (rogers.com) the 3CX client is able to register with the voip provider. I can start a call and eventually the call becomes active but I can not hear the person at the other. That person can hear me (the mic works but the speaker doesn't).
    Again, this behaviour is not happening through wi-fi, it works perfect that way.

At first I thought the problem it's with the telco not supporting VoIP over their data network, but they swear that they don't block anything. I still don't believe that's the case. Do you have any suggestion on what I can do to make it working? Or do you have a way where I can enable logging and gather more details so I can show the telco ?

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.