Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX on W10m keeps registering

Discussion in 'Windows' started by qltel, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qltel

Hello,

I try to get the Windows 10 Mobile softphone working on my Lumia 535.

The server is on my own local network and it's working with the 3CX-softphone on Windows 10 on my desktop computer. I had some difficulties to get it working but after I put the SIP-server in the outbound-proxy field it's working perfect.

[​IMG]

I now have the same problem on my Windows-phone, but the problem is that I don't have a outbound proxy server in the softphone.
    And now it's just keeps registering, but never registers. Application version is 14.0.44619

[​IMG]

How can I solve this problem?

2. andreaschr

Hi qltel ,

You can send a welcome email and open the attachment with the 3CXPhone .
    What Version of the PBX you are using ?

3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Why do you have the local IP of the server in where the external IP/URL/Domain name, normally resides (I am out of the office-external IP)? If all, including the phone are local, then you should not normally have to fill the outbound proxy server field. The "I am in the office-local IP" field, with the local IP of 3CX, should suffice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.