• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX on XenDesktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeekAnAnswer

Reaction score
Good Morning

I have a problem with 3CX MyPhone Software local installed on machines.
In our company we most use normal Windows 7 PCs with the software. They work very well. Now we are changing some of the PCs to XenDesktop.

The Problem is now: I can install the Software the normal way on the virtual PC but if i logout and login again, the Program gives an error message like "There is a communication problem between this computer and the server.... reinstall the software". When i reinstall the Programm, all works fine until i logout (or restart computer) and login again. The same error appears.

My Problem is that i not can teach the users to reinstall this software every mornig ;-))

Thanks for help!

I saw this issue with Windows 7 PC's that had roaming profiles off a Small Business Server. The MyPhone app' stayed operational as long as the user didn't log-off and log-on again.

I requested 3CX support regarding this and was told that this problem exists due to a 'Microsoft' compatibility issue with themselves ... apparently Silverlight and Roaming Profiles don't quite gel!

I don't know if that's relevant, but it may help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.