3CX on XenDesktop

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by SeekAnAnswer, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeekAnAnswer

Good Morning

I have a problem with 3CX MyPhone Software local installed on machines.
    In our company we most use normal Windows 7 PCs with the software. They work very well. Now we are changing some of the PCs to XenDesktop.

The Problem is now: I can install the Software the normal way on the virtual PC but if i logout and login again, the Program gives an error message like "There is a communication problem between this computer and the server.... reinstall the software". When i reinstall the Programm, all works fine until i logout (or restart computer) and login again. The same error appears.

My Problem is that i not can teach the users to reinstall this software every mornig ;-))

Thanks for help!

2. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

3CXfoxhallsolutions New Member

I saw this issue with Windows 7 PC's that had roaming profiles off a Small Business Server. The MyPhone app' stayed operational as long as the user didn't log-off and log-on again.

I requested 3CX support regarding this and was told that this problem exists due to a 'Microsoft' compatibility issue with themselves ... apparently Silverlight and Roaming Profiles don't quite gel!

I don't know if that's relevant, but it may help!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.