Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX on XenDesktop

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by SeekAnAnswer, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeekAnAnswer

Good Morning

I have a problem with 3CX MyPhone Software local installed on machines.
    In our company we most use normal Windows 7 PCs with the software. They work very well. Now we are changing some of the PCs to XenDesktop.

The Problem is now: I can install the Software the normal way on the virtual PC but if i logout and login again, the Program gives an error message like "There is a communication problem between this computer and the server.... reinstall the software". When i reinstall the Programm, all works fine until i logout (or restart computer) and login again. The same error appears.

My Problem is that i not can teach the users to reinstall this software every mornig ;-))

Thanks for help!

2. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

3CXfoxhallsolutions New Member

I saw this issue with Windows 7 PC's that had roaming profiles off a Small Business Server. The MyPhone app' stayed operational as long as the user didn't log-off and log-on again.

I requested 3CX support regarding this and was told that this problem exists due to a 'Microsoft' compatibility issue with themselves ... apparently Silverlight and Roaming Profiles don't quite gel!

I don't know if that's relevant, but it may help!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.