• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX-OpenERP (Odoo) integration

usavoip

Reaction score
Odoo is a very popular and powerful ERP, please vote this post if you are interested in a direct plugin from 3CX

Upvote 35
We are working on an Integration for Odoo, but don't have an ETA yet.
Because of the way Odoo it's doing business lately, we will probably end up selling the Add-on.

Hi, We are working on it, sorry about the delay. its going to be much easier to do than previously. We will also provide basic implementation help via the forum if customers are ready to share the configuration URL back on the forum once it works. Its basically going to be a configuration file and not require programming. Give us another few weeks.

This could be helpful, any updates ?
Thanks

You can develop this yourself:

https://www.3cx.com/docs/crm-integration/

It requires a basic programmer who has access to Odoo and their API and ideally Odoo support and cooperation.

Hello Nick,

this page seems to be written for salesforce.

How can this be useful for a generic CRM?

In particular, odoo is web based.
See

Odoo uses a javascript library for SIP communication: https://sipjs.com/

Trying to connect to a 3CX Phone System on port 5060 using sipjs, javascript gets
Connection closed before receiving a handshake response

Does 3CX supports this type of communication?

Thanks!

I am working on it. A lot more features are waiting to be added.

Reactions: AH2 and Nick Galea
I am working on it. A lot more features are waiting to be added.
Great teaser, Thanh!
Did you get the chance to develop more features?
Also, what Odoo modules are you integrating with 3CX?

Thanks

Reactions: AH2
Looks good, what about making an integration for the new server based API using REST API? For resolving caller ID to contact name? Would you be able to make it so we can put it in our PBX?

Say @ThanhLoyal, it would be great f you could share your code so that others might try to test/improve it. Even if your idea is to sell the module, you could still gain from letting people take a look at it at this moment.

Opps, I don't go to this forum frequently and this forum is too polite, it did not send me any email about new messages on this thread.
I uploaded my code to github: https://github.com/MrLoyal/threecx
Currently I am so busy with another project so my development is temporarily paused. I may come back in one week or more.

Reactions: AH2
Great Work, hope we can see more soon. tks

We are also looking update on Odoo CRM and 3CX integration

me too please

Hi. There are news about the module odoo 3cx module?

Best Thomas

Hi, we plan to introduce odoo. would be very nice to integrate 3cx. any news?
I can help with odoo if needed. Were a partner and can sell and host the product. Also provide setup assistance. Thanks Tom - 423-484-0365

+ 1 for this

I also need this, Thanks!

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.