3CX - Outbound call not working

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pmevalenzuela, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pmevalenzuela

Hi.

I got 3CX running on my Windows 7 Pro. 3CX & Windows 7 are fully updated. Firewall on the desktop is disabled.
    The Windows 7 runs on VMware ESXi 5.5.

Currently, I have HOIIO SIP. On the "Ports / Trunk status" STATUS = Registered & colored Green.

I'm using 3CX soft phones. I can make calls between my soft phones they work ok. All softphones are registered & colroed Green.

However, when I call an external number I only hear ringing from my 3CX soft phone but the number I call does not ring..

I attached the logs when I make a call. its says "Call or Registration to phone number has failed"

What should I do to solve this problem? By the way I got a lease line 10 mbps.

By the way, I have credits & my SIP account is active. I tested my account on X-Lite and I can make calls.

Attached Files:

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Yup...it says it failed.

Unfortunately, you don't include enough log information to determine why it failed. There are two logs, the Server log usually has more information, and a lot more, if you check "Verbose", although that may be overkill.

3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

How are your outbound rules setup? A snapshot of that might be helpful.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.