Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX - Outbound call not working

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pmevalenzuela, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pmevalenzuela

Hi.

I got 3CX running on my Windows 7 Pro. 3CX & Windows 7 are fully updated. Firewall on the desktop is disabled.
    The Windows 7 runs on VMware ESXi 5.5.

Currently, I have HOIIO SIP. On the "Ports / Trunk status" STATUS = Registered & colored Green.

I'm using 3CX soft phones. I can make calls between my soft phones they work ok. All softphones are registered & colroed Green.

However, when I call an external number I only hear ringing from my 3CX soft phone but the number I call does not ring..

I attached the logs when I make a call. its says "Call or Registration to phone number has failed"

What should I do to solve this problem? By the way I got a lease line 10 mbps.

By the way, I have credits & my SIP account is active. I tested my account on X-Lite and I can make calls.

Attached Files:

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Yup...it says it failed.

Unfortunately, you don't include enough log information to determine why it failed. There are two logs, the Server log usually has more information, and a lot more, if you check "Verbose", although that may be overkill.

3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

How are your outbound rules setup? A snapshot of that might be helpful.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.