3cx outlook plugin dont' work

Discussion in 'Windows' started by andrea.soc, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrea.soc

Hi
    i have 3cx 14 sp3 Pro version.
    I tried to install the plugin is in tapi version, both versions microsoft outlook that installs the add-on but do not work either.
    The first gives me this error: internal error of the autodial feature and the call don't start
    The second gives me this error in attachment and paste the details of error:

Code:
    Nome: 
    Da: file:///C:/ProgramData/3CXPhone for Windows/PhoneApp//3CX Outlook Addin.vsto

************** Testo dell'eccezione **************
    System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException: Eccezione durante la lettura del manifesto da file:///C:/ProgramData/3CXPhone%20for%20Windows/PhoneApp//3CX%20Outlook%20Addin.vsto: manifesto non valido o impossibile aprire il file. ---> System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException: Firma XML del manifesto non valida. ---> System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Impossibile caricare SignatureDescription per l'algoritmo di firma fornito.
       in System.Security.Cryptography.Xml.SignedXml.CheckSignedInfo(AsymmetricAlgorithm key)
       in System.Security.Cryptography.Xml.SignedXml.CheckSignatureReturningKey(AsymmetricAlgorithm& signingKey)
       in System.Deployment.Internal.CodeSigning.SignedCmiManifest.Verify(CmiManifestVerifyFlags verifyFlags)
       in System.Deployment.Application.Manifest.AssemblyManifest.ValidateSignature(Stream s)
       --- Fine dell'analisi dello stack dell'eccezione interna ---
       in System.Deployment.Application.Manifest.AssemblyManifest.ValidateSignature(Stream s)
       in System.Deployment.Application.ManifestReader.FromDocument(String localPath, ManifestType manifestType, Uri sourceUri)
       --- Fine dell'analisi dello stack dell'eccezione interna ---
       in Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.GetManifests(TimeSpan timeout)
       in Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.InstallAddIn()

I tried with outlook 2010 in Windows 7 and Windows 10
    thanks

Attached Files:

2. andrea.soc

I am the only one who has this problem?

3. complex1

complex1 Active Member

Did you select the 3CX Plugin for Microsoft Outlook during the 3CX Plugin Setup as described in the Microsoft Outlook Integration document?
    http://www.3cx.com/docs/microsoft-outlook/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.