• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX outside office hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

spring

Reaction score
Hi,
I want to configure 3CX outside office hour IVR. As i test this should configure in inbound rule but if i don't have inbound rule so this outside office hour IVR can create or not? to route the call i selected it from Ports/Trunks Status not inbound rule.
also appreciate if you can advice me the different between select incoming call from Ports/Trunks Status and Inbound Rule.

Regards,
Spring

The "root" of the trunk or port still has an inbound rule, it just doesn't list with the rest in that tree.
If you need to force after hours rules, set an emergency code and leverage that for your testing.

Ian.watts,

so could you advise how different between selected incoming call from Port Trunk and inbound rule?

Little changes, other than you can see the port number for the trunk and direct traffic by the same rule logic. For a SIP trunk, it will likely be the BTN for the trunk. Just look, you will see the rule you are looking to manage there.

Dear Ian.watts
sorry i still not understand could you provide me more detail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.