• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX PABX-IP and Genesys

Status
Not open for further replies.

benoit

Reaction score
Hello,

My company bought Genesys to manage the calls between the call centers.

=> Is 3CX PABX-IP compatible with Genesys ?
=> Is it possible to connect 3CX PABX-IP with Genesys to make Genesys able to route the calls arriving on the 3CX PABX-IP in the same way it is already routing the calls arriving on the traditionnal PBX ?

I have to propose to my company a solution that would allow the agents to receive calls or video calls in the same way they are currently receiving calls.

We have 4 call centers with 40 agents each. And we are still in development.
The PBX we are currently using are Alcatel.

Thanks a lot.
Benoit.

hello my friend

Frst of all you have not mentioned how your call centre operate currently and secondly you will not require genesis or other system to route the call as it can be done from 3CX system itself as required by you.

And if still want to use genesis please send me more details and manual of genesis on my email [email protected].

But according to me it would be better to use 3CX only as it can fullfill your requirement itself and no need to get any other stuff.

Thanks for your answer.

The company chose Genesys to route the calls. We will not change.

How it works in our company :
- The calls arrive on a T2 on the main site on an Alcatel PBX.
- This PBX is telling Genesys (T-Server) that a call has to be routed.
- The Genesys algorithms determines which agent has to answer the call then informs the PBX to send the call to the correct agent on the correct site.

Each PBX is connected to Genesys via a T-Server.

In the same way, I would like to connect the 3CX system to the Genesys infrastructure to make it able to manage also the connections that are arriving on this IP PBX.
We would like to manage IP video calls on this IP PBX, and route this video call to an agent in the same way we route a phone call. That is why I would like to connect the 3CX system to Genesys.

Genesys (The World's #1 Contact Center Software) : http://www.genesyslab.com/

Benoit.

Than, why don't use Genesys components like DMX to manage calls?
By the way, are we speaking about SIP signalling, or Genesys still uses H.323?

Thank you for your answer.

I am not an expert about Genesys and phone technologies.
As far as I know, Genesys is SIP compliant.

My goal is to know if the routing of the calls arriving on a 3CX PBX can be managed by Genesys, before studying in details the product.

Maybe I should contact a reseller.

Benoit.

It is possible in the only case: Genesys is willing to cooperate and make its controlling interface available to us.

Actually, yes, I think it would be better to contact reseller, because if The World's #1 Contact Center Software company has "SIP compliant" (funny, huh?) products - they should be able to route SIP calls w/out 3CX.

Yes, I agree, they sould have !
I don't know anything about the feature, but I the price of the Genesys solution ! That is why I am interesting in your product !

Thanks a lot for yours answers.

Benoit.

Than you should understand why they keep their controlling protocol proprietory. To keep prices up.
Believe or not, but I have been working for them for 2 years, and I did a lot of code for their H.323 call center. As you can see I know what i'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.