Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX password for phone login after provisioned.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by hogan71088, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hogan71088

I have provisioned 2 yealink phones which are working fine but I can seem to log in to the phones after they have been provisioned. I can see when I click on phones that there is a password for each phone but I've tried the default username admin and the new generated password by 3CX but it won't let me log in.

Any advice?

2. 12494

12494 Member

Odd. Could they have a password from somewhere previous and not really being provisioned like you expect. You could do a factory reset by pressing and holding the OK button on the phone. If not provisioned - default username and password are both "admin".

Allen

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

Make sure the password you use is from Extensions, Phone Provisioning, Phone Web Page Password.

This is different from the Extensions, General, Password.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. hogan71088

Thank you, yes I was looking in the wrong place, it's the password under phone provisioning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.