3CX PBX Edition

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Philip Darnell, Oct 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Philip Darnell

Philip Darnell New Member

Hi

I have always managed to at least convince our customers to go for the features of standard 3CX system and with the reduction in monthly costs it pays for itself right away. I Have a potential customer who isn't interested in spending any money and wants a VoIP phone system putting in as cheap as possible (There will only be 4 users).

The way they currently transfer calls on their system is by parking and then the other person picking up the phone from the shared park. Would they be able to used the Shared Park feature in the PBX Edition, or is this only included in the 3CX Standard?

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

3. Philip Darnell

Thanks, I read that and it doesn't include 'Call Parking / Pickup' does this mean the shared parking or the orbit parking?

4. Saqqara

Saqqara Active Member

Need 3CX standard or above for shared parking - user A parks the call, user B picks the call up

Also take into account, depending on what phones you go for - blf keys do not work in pabx edition. Users will not see what shared parking spot the call has been placed in (you can have move than one shared parking spot)

#4 Saqqara, Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  5. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

in this case the customer needs to go for the 4sc std edition at 150$, still a bargen.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Philip Darnell

Thanks. They will probably realise they want these features later down the line. They’ve got old analogue phones that don’t have a screen on so can’t even see who’s calling or blf keys. So I suppose the free edition is an upgrade ha

7. Saqqara

Saqqara Active Member

8. Philip Darnell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.