• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX PBX Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philip Darnell

Reaction score
Hi

I have always managed to at least convince our customers to go for the features of standard 3CX system and with the reduction in monthly costs it pays for itself right away. I Have a potential customer who isn't interested in spending any money and wants a VoIP phone system putting in as cheap as possible (There will only be 4 users).

The way they currently transfer calls on their system is by parking and then the other person picking up the phone from the shared park. Would they be able to used the Shared Park feature in the PBX Edition, or is this only included in the 3CX Standard?

Thanks, I read that and it doesn't include 'Call Parking / Pickup' does this mean the shared parking or the orbit parking?

Need 3CX standard or above for shared parking - user A parks the call, user B picks the call up

Also take into account, depending on what phones you go for - blf keys do not work in pabx edition. Users will not see what shared parking spot the call has been placed in (you can have move than one shared parking spot)

Last edited:
in this case the customer needs to go for the 4sc std edition at 150$, still a bargen.

Need 3CX standard or above for shared parking - user A parks the call, user B picks the call up

Also take into account, depending on what phones you go for - blf keys do not work in pabx edition. Users will not see what shared parking spot the call has been placed in (you can have move than one shared parking spot)

Thanks. They will probably realise they want these features later down the line. They’ve got old analogue phones that don’t have a screen on so can’t even see who’s calling or blf keys. So I suppose the free edition is an upgrade ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.