3CX PBX IS INSTABLE

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by roberto.toyohara, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roberto.toyohara

Please I need a help.
    I´m using 3CX PBX system in Brazil, working with vono voip provider.
    I have install 3CX PBX and work properly all functions but is instable to receive calls. I don´t why the reason when someone call me PBX is mute. But if I restart system or shut dow my computer, PBX return to work properly.
    It happens at least 5 times a day.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

One way audio problems are usually, but not always, the result of a firewall or router configuration issue. You will need to provide more information about the hardware you are using, confirm that the 3CX firewall test passes, and check any anti-virus/firewall programmes you have running on the PC.

3. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

Ensure that your Windows Firewall is OFF, them run the Firewall checker, it sounds like a firewall matter (router). Make sure that you configured at least port 5060 TCP/UDP and 9000-9049 UDP to forward to the server, if you have a static IP address (public that is), turn off STUN on the server and enter that instead manually.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.