• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX PBX system is not sending the right MTU for the length o

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyxns

Reaction score
I am using nexVortex with my 3cx. I can receive inbound calls but can't make outbound. The NexVortex server sends me "603 declined" error. NexVotex guys are telling me that "the 3CX PBX system is not sending the right MTU for the length of message and causing the content length message error." Content-Length should be 256, my 3CX is sending 252.
Please help.

Re: 3CX PBX system is not sending the right MTU for the leng

I don't know about that.. but my nexVortex pipe through 3CX has worked fine on v9 through v12.. sounds like crap to me.
The length issue should only be an issue if the sent length is greater than their spec, not less.

If not done so already, try from 3CXPhone rather than a handset, to rule out an MTU setting on any given handset.

Re: 3CX PBX system is not sending the right MTU for the leng

Softphone and handset get the same error.
We just moved this 3cx from static to dynamic IP and changed accounts. I deleted old trunk and setup new several times. I have no idea where even start looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samuel_1997
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.