3CX Perfect Setup

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by AldoLinares, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

I would like to ask all of you this question:

Do you have a perfect combination of gateway, phones, voip provider that its working perfect(well not perfect but almost).

I would like to know recommendations even from 3CX about the perfect combination, what are the best phones, what are the best PSTN gateways that and best provider.

It would be great if it was just one PSTN Gateway that is 100% Compatible with 3cx and also a phone that would sell 100%.

Thanks

2. RobLloyd

RobLloyd Member

I've done a few installs with the following equipmment:
    Linksys SPA-942 - WMI issues but works most of the time. Phones are fine if you can deal with the message light quirks
    Polycom IP550 - No issues other than no internal music on hold
    Both used CS55 Plantronics wireless headsets without any issues if you're looking to add those.
    Above was all used at heavy phone use law offices. I like the 942 phones for the price if you can handle MWI, which is supposed to be fixed soon.

Nexvortex for all VoIP calls - great support, no issues. No incoming fax (only downside)
    Grandstream GXW-4104 PSTN gateway - Works fine but not for heavy use. great for a backup line
    AudioCodes MP-114 PSTN Gateway - Works great, even with heavy loads.

Servers range from XP Pro w/ 1 gig ram to 2003 and SBS 2003. No issues on any OS to date.
    Using 3CX versions 3.1 and 5.1.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pentangle

Pentangle Member

I have Sipgate (in the UK)
    I have Patton 4114 FXO
    I have Snom 300 / 320 / M3

In my experience, this works very well. I have one or two bugs i'm working on, but basically this is what I will sell as a standard (the 320 mainly, due to provisioning support - i'd like provisioning support on the rest, but that's a wish list).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

What about your voice quality calling PSTN? Perfect? as any other regular PBX?

What about reliability?

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.