Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX phone 12 for iPhone

Discussion in 'iOS' started by jamescain, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamescain

I have installed and configured the 3CX phone 12 for iPhone, and it is working fine.

I also enabled push notifications on the 3CX server for the correct extension before I provisioned the 3CX phone 12 app. However I am unable to get the push notifications to work.

When I go in to Phones on the 3CX server, the 3CX push service shows as UNPROVISIONED, is this normal?

Thanks,
    James

2. jamesdawson

Hi, we have push notification working OK.

under phones, the 3CX push services do show as unregistered.

all we had to was go into settings->3cx phone and tick enable push notifications, then add the extensions we wanted it to work on.

is the 3cx phone IOS application connecting OK? can you make and receive calls OK?

3. jamescain

Hi,

Yeah the 3cx app works fine, and can send/receive calls. I have also enabled them for the relevant extensions.

on the iPhone the 3cx app has never prompted to allow push notifications, as other apps normally do, it is also not visible in the notification centre.

regards,
    James

4. jamesdawson

I can see 3cxphone 12 in the notification centre. im using v12.1.1.

sounds like a reinstall might be worth a try

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.