Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Phone 12 + Grandstream GXP2120 - CTI not working

Discussion in 'Windows' started by ctv, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctv

ctv

I recently updated our 3CX Phone System to Version 12.
    Also installed 3CX Phone on local machines as well as on our terminal server, because myphone is not working any longer.
    first thing to anger is, that the w2k8 terminal server asks for reboot after opening the prov.-file from the welcome mail.
    that's not possible at all!
    so i went on and configured some accounts manually, as well as in the terminal environment or on local
    machuines, 3cx phone is working fine in softphone mode.
    CTI is not working, nothing happens, no error message or something. it shows incoming calls, but any
    action by the users regarding the grandstream phones just don't work!
    as the 3cx managment console said "reprovisioning necessary", i did so, i checked the grandstream's firmware, it's the latest...

any ideas someone?
    i'll need to get it running...
    the 3cx outlook 2010 addin also deactivated. would be the next step after getting 3cx phone working in cti-mode.
    some months ago, i tested the 3cx system 12 beta with 3cx phone 12 beta on a local machine with a grandstream phone and everything worked fine...

thanks in advance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ThomasN

Are you provisioning from a custom made template ? I had the same issue with GXP2124 and I solved it by going back to the default template -> reprovision and adjust the template again for our needs. After that the "reprovisioning necessary" message was gone and the CTI worked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.