Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Phone and act! Premium v17 integration on x64

Discussion in 'Windows' started by lukasz_press, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukasz_press

Hello, I need to integrate act! Premium v17 with 3CX phone. I have installed 3cx phone for windows 12.5 and 3CXPlugins125 with sage act + tapi driver. It's working on Windows 7 x86 but on Windows 7 x64 when I'm trying to open 3CX Plugins Manager I get error like this in attachment:
    "An error occurred loading plugin-in configurations. Showing general settings only.

Could not load file or assembly 'Act.UI, Version=15.0.301.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ebf6b2ff4d0a08aa' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. --> The system cannot find the file specified. (Expection from HRESULT: 0x800700002) "

Does anybody have a solution to open it properly on x64 systems?

Attached Files:

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Kindly open a support ticket in CRM department so this can be investigated further.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lukasz_press

I've already posted on act community forum but no one answering.
    https://community.act.com/t5/Community-Feedback/Act-intigration-with-3cx-phone-system/td-p/302549

4. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

I meant support ticket at http://support.3cx.com provided that you have a partner account or purchased support.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.