3CX Phone and Call Queues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mhnichols, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mhnichols

May 22, 2009
    I have just installed version 12 Beta and also the new 3cx windows phone,

But at first glance am concerned at the move to integrate the Myphone and 3CX Phone.

Where do we see Call Queue information in the new Windows Phone.

We can see the presence info of users, but where is the info that was on the Queue Tab in the old Myphone?

Also where is the option to notify an external program on incoming calls?

My initial look at the new windows phone version is its very limiting, I do hope there is a lot more development and features to come before release?

Can you issue what features will be in the release?

2. cobaltit

cobaltit Active Member

Mar 22, 2012
    Welcome to the v12 club. There are a lot of functions currently missing, but despite the beta tag on the blog, the actual release number seems to indicate it is alpha 2. I'm pretty certain we will have ALL of the functionality currently in v11 MyPhone once v12 gets to release status. The last two updates but had an increase in functionality for the new 3CX Phone
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Jan 26, 2007
    All features of v11 will be accessible in v12.
    v12 will provide more granular control over user rights and accessibility to the information. In some cases it will require adjustments of the user rights.

Some things will become slightly more complicated, but I hope they will remain "easy-to-use"...
    "Functional" flexibility - in v12, control over "User's rights" will be granulated as much as it is possible. Service packs may improve it if it will be required.
    Complexity - in v12, some settings may require slightly more effort from an administrator, but it does not mean that the administrator should spend a week after upgrading v11 on v12. Alpha/Beta releases are published to save a time in the future.

Current "pre-release" version of v12 does not contain the big change in user rights control. Next alpha/beta will open a lot of "doors" for administrator and will allow him/her to delegate control over user's rights directly to the user.
    v12 - user is the focus. Administrator should help the user to understand how to control own (user's) rights.
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.