3CX Phone and CRM Outlook 2013 not dialing out

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by agilis, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agilis

Windows 8.1
    Outlook 2013
    3CXPhone - 12.0.34902.6
    3CX CRM integration - 12.0.474.907
    3CX Phone System 12 - SP2
    (We will not update to SP3 cause of one function we will loss with the new changes you have created with Standard and Pro licenses.)

1. Everytime my 3CX phone starts I get a message.
    3CX Phone for Windows could not establish a connection to the 3CX Phone System Web API. Not sure what this is or what the program is trying to connect to. If you could explain this for me THANKS.

2. Trying to use CRM with outlook 2013 and the plugin says it is enable and working fine. I go into my outlook contacts and choose CALL CONTACT WITH 3CX. Once I choose that NOTHING HAPPENS. So I try it again and get a message. ANOTHER OUTBOUND CALL IS IN PROGRESS. But there is no call going on. Not sure why this is not working or what I maybe missing to get this working correctly. This function was working perfectly fine before I updated my 3CX phone to the new version. I even found the older version of 3CX phone and that will not working either now.

2. Remco

Try the same test with the windows firewall of the pbx disabled and look at the log files of the pbx and windows machine, that will most likely tell you where the problem is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.