Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Phone Call Rec: Toggle Button - No Need for Call Centers !!!

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Chinthaka M, Oct 26, 2017.

3CX Phone Call Rec: Toggle Button - No Need for Call Centers !!! 5 5 4votes
5/5, 4 votes

1. Chinthaka M

I'm just a part of a group, who needs to gray-out the "call record button" from the softphone. I believe this is something essential for those who have bought the call center model (including my organization). We are a call center BPO and by nature we needs all the calls to be recorded to keep the quality standards and KPI, KPO measures. We can't just let the agents to play around with the rec: on/off button while on a customer call.

Comparatively, this is not the general behavior for any other call center platforms which i used to handle, but showing the immatureness of 3CX call center features.

It would be great if someone can give me a hint / solution to take the rec: toggle option out from the softphone as it is a critical need for my business. I already tried by tapping into some config files (provisioning file and .conf files) in the softphone installation directory but could able to find any workaround. :(