• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx phone for iphone ver 12.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

vpaulo

Reaction score
It`s look very bad.

1. Translation to Russian language (change Насртойки to Настройки)
2. App`s hold o and hags up and close after time out registration on server.
3. Can`t work together with 3cx ver 3.0.41

for 1 - no comments

for 2-d: I don`t understood why! after few second of failed registration (time out) app`s was closed or hag`s up and only double click to button and it manually close can solve this. At the same time 3cx ver 3 work normaly and can get a call. So, check it please.

for 3-d: I think it is a problem of ios platform, but you need to check.

I have only one successful registration from 3cx phone ver 12. After trying to connect "in Office" (I don`t know why, because I save only external ip for registration and for in office is empty), apps show what it is on line (at upper of the screen) but in the middle it`s say - trying to connect, and after that it is hag`s up and that`s all.

So, I use 3cx ver 3 on iPhone 4, 4S, 5

to 1)
we will check ( I personal do not speak Russian)

to 3)
upper left corner myphone connection
lower left corner sip connection

to 1. - Stepan Yerega know russian very good ))))
to 3. - So I have a problem with sip registration.

Another problem on ios platform and ANDROID too is caller ID on incomming call.
So if someone call me i see incoming call at my cisco spa phone with normal caller ID, but in android and ihone versions i see me sip extention.

caller id is for example +7916XXXXXXXX, at cisco i see it mormaly, but at android I see incoming call from 10000. 10000 it is my extension. Few time later I`ll copy paste some photo with log of incoming call.

p.s. add my please to "testers group" of new versions of android|iPhone 3CX Phone release. Thank`s. Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mendy E
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.