3cx phone for iphone ver 12.0.5

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by vpaulo, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vpaulo

It`s look very bad.

1. Translation to Russian language (change Насртойки to Настройки)
    2. App`s hold o and hags up and close after time out registration on server.
    3. Can`t work together with 3cx ver 3.0.41

for 1 - no comments

for 2-d: I don`t understood why! after few second of failed registration (time out) app`s was closed or hag`s up and only double click to button and it manually close can solve this. At the same time 3cx ver 3 work normaly and can get a call. So, check it please.

for 3-d: I think it is a problem of ios platform, but you need to check.

I have only one successful registration from 3cx phone ver 12. After trying to connect "in Office" (I don`t know why, because I save only external ip for registration and for in office is empty), apps show what it is on line (at upper of the screen) but in the middle it`s say - trying to connect, and after that it is hag`s up and that`s all.

So, I use 3cx ver 3 on iPhone 4, 4S, 5

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

to 1)
    we will check ( I personal do not speak Russian)

to 3)
    upper left corner myphone connection
    lower left corner sip connection

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. vpaulo

to 1. - Stepan Yerega know russian very good ))))
    to 3. - So I have a problem with sip registration.

Another problem on ios platform and ANDROID too is caller ID on incomming call.
    So if someone call me i see incoming call at my cisco spa phone with normal caller ID, but in android and ihone versions i see me sip extention.

caller id is for example +7916XXXXXXXX, at cisco i see it mormaly, but at android I see incoming call from 10000. 10000 it is my extension. Few time later I`ll copy paste some photo with log of incoming call.

p.s. add my please to "testers group" of new versions of android|iPhone 3CX Phone release. Thank`s. Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.