3cx Phone for Windows

Discussion in 'Windows' started by GBM, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBM

GBM

I successfully setup my 3cx phone for windows. My system is Windows 7, 3cX v 12, Outlook 2013. It all seems to be working except for one item.

When in Outlook contacts in "list" view I can right mouse click the contact and I get two options to dial the contact.

One option to dial is to select "call contact with 3cx" - If I select this it works.

However, the other option is "Call" - if I pick this one a dialog pops up for a new call. I understand I then would need to select dial options and then select "3CX TAPI Service Provider" however this option does not show up. How do I get the "3CX TAPI Service Provider" option to show up? I have ran the CRM integration tool. I would like to get this option working so I can dial a contact when the contact is open, not just in list view.

2. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

From all my experience you will have to dial using the call frmo 3cx option, when you integrate with Outlook it will also open a contact in outlook when they call.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GBM

GBM

Thanks jpillow for the response. I think you are correct on this. This is how it is functioning for me.

The confusing part was that the 3cx setup instructions suggested otherwise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.