• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Phone Graphical Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomC

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a user currently who is having a bit of a nuisance glitch with their 3CX phone. It shows up half the GUI but the rest is cut off, including the home button so it cannot be restarted that way to remove the glitch. I've been closing it from task manager and then reopening and that solves the problem temporarily but it pops back up the way it was eventually. Here's a pic of the problem.

Thank you very much for any advice.
http://i.imgur.com/1djmri7.jpg

Hello @TomC

What version 3cx phone is this and to what version PBX is that connected? have you tried un-install and re-install?

Hi,

The version is 6.0.20943.0 and I tried an uninstall reinstall, it works temporarily but eventually the graphical glitch occurs again.

Hi,

The version is 6.0.20943.0 and I tried an uninstall reinstall, it works temporarily but eventually the graphical glitch occurs again.
Any help would be appreciated, the user is still experiencing the graphical glitch. Unfortunately it cuts off the exit icon so I have to shut down the process in task manager each time.

Are you experiencing issues with other users as well or is it in just one machine? Not sure what could be causing the issue though.
Maybe someone else has seen this issue before and can provide a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.