Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Phone MSI - Customize Options or set defaults?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sexy-trousers, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexy-trousers

Is there any way to set some of the options for the 3CX Phone client (other than the basics listed in 3CX itself)? I want to set the default behavior for inbound calls and chats to pop up/grab focus, but I can't find any info how to do that.

I will be deploying via GPO, so hoped I could edit the MSI or use the Advanced > Custom Parameters option to force a default as that setting seems to be help in the 3CXPhone.xml file. Even if there were a base/template of the 3CXPhone.xml file on the server I could edit would be ok...

Has anyone out there already tried to do this?

Thanks, TJ

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    No there isn't a way to deploy preconfigured accounts / xmls from 3cx phone system, nor a preconfigured xml storred on server.
    What one could do on the other hand is on first logon from AD users, run a logon batch that will copy or create the user XML dynamically.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.