Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX phone no GUI

Discussion in 'Windows' started by teldotnet, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teldotnet

Hi, I had 3CX phone (v15.5) working on my Win10 (Surface Pro) no problems (we also have 25 other people using it no issues).

A few weeks ago mine stopped working (still could see it in the processes/tasks) but no GUI and not in the tray (so doesnt seem to have loaded correctly), so after rebooting (same issue) I deinstalled it and reinstalled, same issue again.

I did a web search and found something related to the Visual C distro and saying to delete old versions and install the latest, so I did and then reinstalled 3CX phone, happy times it worked again.

Today same thing, cant get it it load (can see it in the processes/tasks) but no GUI (and it definatley isnt registered to 3CX), so I tried the distro repair/reinstall and this time still no go.

Anyone out there with any ideas why is occurring and how to fix?

2. teldotnet

posted this a while ago and no response, since then several other posts have appeared on similar issue, seem like 3CX client breaks everytime a change is made to my laptop and I need to remove and reinstall 3CX and Visual C to get going again.

Also 3CX seems to install 2010 visual C distro when I already have 2015 versions installed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.