• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx phone softkey set

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregorioaldo

Customer
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a licence MINI.
If I set a softkey of 3CX Phone in "blf/xfer mode" I can display the extension status (free, busy, offline). if I close the software and reopen the softkey type changes from "blf/xfer" to "speed dial".
Is it correct? I have to change anything?
Thanks in advance

Aldo

If you want to set some of the buttons to use BLF you will have to select a specific account as shown in the following screenshot.

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 2,075
Thank you Leonidas.
Now work fine.

Aldo

I have used a lot of SoftPhones but this one seems to be really good. But I have a problem and I hope someone can help me.

When I call someone they cant here me but I hear them. But if they call my phone we will hear each other. I thought it was some kind of problem with my firewall but I have tested it on different computers with the same result.

I have two phone operators i can choose from. And it is only with one of these phone oprerators I have the problem. How is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angel4781
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.