Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx phone softkey set

Discussion in 'Windows' started by gregorioaldo, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregorioaldo

Hi all,
    I have a licence MINI.
    If I set a softkey of 3CX Phone in "blf/xfer mode" I can display the extension status (free, busy, offline). if I close the software and reopen the softkey type changes from "blf/xfer" to "speed dial".
    Is it correct? I have to change anything?
    Thanks in advance

Aldo

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

If you want to set some of the buttons to use BLF you will have to select a specific account as shown in the following screenshot.

Attached Files:

• A.jpg
      A.jpg
      File size:
      38.3 KB
      Views:
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gregorioaldo

Thank you Leonidas.
    Now work fine.

Aldo

4. wuchun

I have used a lot of SoftPhones but this one seems to be really good. But I have a problem and I hope someone can help me.

When I call someone they cant here me but I hear them. But if they call my phone we will hear each other. I thought it was some kind of problem with my firewall but I have tested it on different computers with the same result.

I have two phone operators i can choose from. And it is only with one of these phone oprerators I have the problem. How is that possible?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.