3CX Phone - Status message

Discussion in 'Windows' started by sdavies68, Jun 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdavies68

The old 3CX Myphone for version 11 use to update the status to read "On a Call" when a person was on a call.

Now I know the indicator light on the left goes yellow to indicate on a call, but our CFO is telling me that this is a backward step that the status does not change from Available to "On a Call" when a person is on a call.

Please help with re-enabling this feature from version 11, because realistically their status is not "Available", their status is "On a Call"

2. Thomas 3CX

3CX Support

Hello,

The indicator on the top left corner shows the status of the 3CX Phone (available, away, DND etc.). Regarding your proposal in comparison with 3CX Phone v11 please submit your idea at http://www.3cx.com/ideas/index.php.

Thanks

3. sdavies68

Its not My Status I am interested in, its the status of others throughout the 3CX network. We have 5 remote offices connected to the 3CX and we use the presence functionality all the time. Having "On a Call" as the status being displayed when looking at the presence screen was a good feature. Its now gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.