3CX Phone System internal error.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tazz, Sep 14, 2007.

1. tazz

tazz New Member

When I went to open up 3CX this what I got.

Can't connect to the database server - server unreachable (may be stopped)

SQLSTATE[08006] [7] could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)
    Is the server running on host "???" and accepting
    TCP/IP connections on port 5480?
    #0 F:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\CallContext.php(37): PDO->__construct('pgsql:dbname=ph...', 'tazz', 'tazz')
    #1 F:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fGateway.php(64): CallContext->getConnection()
    #2 F:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fObject.php(90): fGateway->getData()
    #3 F:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\dialingplan_info.php(95): fObject->getManager()
    #4 {main}

Any ideas????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It does that somethimes,

I get it when you install 3CX on a computer that is part of a domain and than log in as other user of that same domain. For some reason the rights to the DB get lost.

Mind you the SIP server functionality is still up, only you cannot connect to the DB without doing a reinstall under the new user. (you will not loose any info if you do it wright).

================3cx support===========
    Guys is there a direct relationship between the user installing the software and the rights of phonesystem user?

Can the phonesystem user (the application) have its own security rights?

====================================

Hope this helps.

3. RobLloyd

RobLloyd Member

I think this is a great idea. I prefer to setup accounts for different applications/services. Exchange gets one, backups can have another etc. This way you don't have to worry about the admin password being changed (if it's a business policy) and having the services stop working because the password changed.
    I think 3CX should have it's own services account. Probably make troubleshooting easier - did you log in with a different account, did you change passwords, did you change security rights......