• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Phone System internal error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirMax

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been running 3CX on Vista Ultimate now fairly unsuccessfully now for a year except when accessing functions in the web interface I am intermittently present with this error. It usually passes in 1 min or so with a number of refreshes.

I am curious as to why this happens as I have noticed this behaviour on XP SP2 as well.

Vista 32bit b6000
3CX 3.1.2434.0

Can't connect to the database server

SQLSTATE[08006] [7] server closed the connection unexpectedly
This probably means the server terminated abnormally
before or while processing the request.
#0 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\CallContext.php(37): PDO->__construct('pgsql:dbname=ph...', 'xxxx', 'xxxx')
#1 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\CallContext.php(86): CallContext->getConnection()
#2 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fDN.php(77): CallContext->safeExec('select iddn as ...', Array, 'Cannot get DN o...')
#3 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fObject.php(90): fDN->getData()
#4 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\status.php(113): fObject->getManager()
#5 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\status.php(2): phpshield_load('AAQAAAAKAAAABGg...')
#6 {main}

Good morning

Are both the Vista and XP machines you mentioned on the same subnet?

Are both connecting through the same firewalls/routers etc. ?

Hi,

The network comprises of 1 vista machine running 3cx and 8 XP machines.

3CX is run on the Vista Machine. Yes all the machines and phones are on the same subnet

Hi.

What about the UAC on vista machine. Is it on or off ?

3.1 workes fine here with SP1 Beta for Vista, using Ultimate with UAC on, with Windows OneCare

UAC is off. Vista Beta SP1 kills my install both wave 1 and 2.

Good morning

Good morning,

Is this a Beta version of Vista that you are using?

Vista 32bit b6000
3CX 3.1.2434.0

Can't connect to the database server

SQLSTATE[08006] [7] server closed the connection unexpectedly
This probably means the server terminated abnormally
before or while processing the request.
#0 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\CallContext.php(37): PDO->__construct('pgsql:dbname=ph...', 'xxxx', 'xxxx')
#1 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\CallContext.php(86): CallContext->getConnection()
#2 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fDN.php(77): CallContext->safeExec('select iddn as ...', Array, 'Cannot get DN o...')
#3 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fObject.php(90): fDN->getData()
#4 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\status.php(113): fObject->getManager()
#5 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\status.php(2): phpshield_load('AAQAAAAKAAAABGg...')
#6 {main}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.