3CX Phone System Login

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bspsystems, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bspsystems

Good Afternoon Guys

I have just installed the 3CX phone system onto our server which is now displaying the http://localhost:5000/management/MainForm.wgx in the address bar and is asking for a username and a password.

I don't recall setting a username or password on installation so was wondering if there was a default one?

cheers

2. willow

willow Member

you have to set the admin username and password when it is first installed. there is no way around it.

you can do a backup and then look through the file to find the username and password.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. xbridge

Hi i have a similar problem, i havent logged to my managment console in some time, now i cant remeber the username / password. I have done a backup as mentioned above but dont see the password? which file is it located in exactly? regards

4. nbailey

nbailey Member

the xml document when you open the backup, there is only 1. Do a search for pass or admin and it will pop up.

Thanks,
    Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Pablooo

Hi,

I Just did the back up thing and there is a .xml file that calls 118896472Db.xml where I try to find the pass and admin to login into the management console but I did not find it.
    Stills my login console says "user or password incorrect". Can you help me?
    thanks!

6. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

If you need to recover password then please send request to 3CX support team.
    Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.