• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Phone System Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

bspsystems

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Guys

I have just installed the 3CX phone system onto our server which is now displaying the http://localhost:5000/management/MainForm.wgx in the address bar and is asking for a username and a password.

I don't recall setting a username or password on installation so was wondering if there was a default one?

cheers

you have to set the admin username and password when it is first installed. there is no way around it.

you can do a backup and then look through the file to find the username and password.

Hi i have a similar problem, i havent logged to my managment console in some time, now i cant remeber the username / password. I have done a backup as mentioned above but dont see the password? which file is it located in exactly? regards

the xml document when you open the backup, there is only 1. Do a search for pass or admin and it will pop up.

Thanks,
Nate

Hi,

I Just did the back up thing and there is a .xml file that calls 118896472Db.xml where I try to find the pass and admin to login into the management console but I did not find it.
Stills my login console says "user or password incorrect". Can you help me?
thanks!

If you need to recover password then please send request to 3CX support team.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.