3CX Phone System on Raspberry Pi

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ajohnson443, Aug 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajohnson443

Does anyone know if there are plans to make the phone system run on a raspberry Pi 3 appliance? I know the SBC will run on it.. Just curious.. I own several and would love to deploy an appliance based PBX :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. V..

V..

Hi ajohnson, I don't believe Nick and the team have any plans at this time. However for a long time 3CX have supported the use of low cost mini pcs as servers. We have had a lot of success with the 3CX endorsed shuttle units that can be obtained for sub £150.

https://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/pbx-mini-pc-shuttle-nc02u/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    YiannisH_3CX and ajohnson443 like this.
  3. jem1

The other big issue anyhow is the lack of .NET Core for ARM which is how they got it running on Debian.

4. ajohnson443

Thanks. I had been looking into the SFF devices for a while but was holding out since I already possess the Raspberry's. I just ordered a Shuttle from Amazon to do some testing and playing around with.

Thanks again

5. ajohnson443

I just built a Shuttle and installed 3cx debian tonight.. So far it is pretty neat. Restored my PBX config w/o any issues.

Thanks for the tip! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.