3cx phone system problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tariq, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tariq

Dear ..

Greeting ..

I installed 3cx phone system to test it in VOIP calling ... I have problem during the call between two 3cx phone ..
    The problem is .. The destination phone can hair me but the source phone cannot hair him .. And when I talk on the phone I hear my sound like echo sound ..
    Where the problem plz .. Cuz I after complete the test I wanna buy it ..

Plz , I need know the problem ASAP

Regards ...

tariq.e

2. Ian Joyce

Tariq,

Are you using the 3CX softphone or a hardphone? If it is a hardphone what kind is it and if softphone are you using a headset?

One way audio is usually a firewall/ router issue, here is a good article on how to configure firewall for 3CX http://www.3cx.com/blog/voip-howto/firewall-configuration-overview/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tariq

nope i used software ... an i used headset

4. tariq

dear ..

i run the firwall checker and it the same the voice from one side .. or many noice during the call .. or there are echo in the calling ... plz my frind any one can help me

regards ..

5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You really are not providing a lot of information.

I assume that you are using the 3CX phones as extensions of the 3CX PBX, yes?
    One is located on the same network as the PBX? On the same PC running 3CX, a different PC?
    The other is located, where? Behind a router? Using WiFi at an internet cafe?
    Have you tested from more than one location? What make/model router are you using?
    Have you tried using the Tunnel option?
    There may be an issue with a firewall programme running on one or both PC's, or it may be a router/NAT problem at one end or the other .
    Is there one way audio if calling is done on the same LAN?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.