3cx Phone system v 15.0

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ruslan1986, Sep 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruslan1986

I Install 3cx Phone system v 15.0.
    TODAY I RECIEVE LETTER:
    Code:
    Lets Encrypt SSL certificate was failed to renew. Error: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> PostInstall.LetsEncrypt.LetsEncryptRegistrationException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.Http.WinHttpException: The operation timed out
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at System.Net.Http.WinHttpHandler.<StartRequest>d__101.MoveNext()
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.<FinishSendAsync>d__58.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
       at PostInstall.LetsEncrypt.LetsEncryptClient.<CreateClient>d__6.MoveNext()
       at PostInstall.LetsEncrypt.LetsEncryptClient.<CreateClientAndGetChallenge>d__11.MoveNext()
       at PostInstall.LetsEncrypt.LetsEncryptClient.<CreateClientAndGetChallenge>d__11.MoveNext()
       at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
       at PostInstall.CertificateHelper.ProcessCertificatesDirectory(String directory, CloudServerStatus statuses, String appBin)
       at PostInstall.CertificateHelper.RenewCertificates(String appBin, String nginxConfigFolder, String configurationPath)
    ---> (Inner Exception #0) PostInstall.LetsEncrypt.LetsEncryptRegistrationException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.Http.WinHttpException: The operation timed out
       at System.Net.Http.WinHttpHandler.<StartRequest>d__101.MoveNext()
       at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.<FinishSendAsync>d__58.MoveNext()
       at PostInstall.LetsEncrypt.LetsEncryptClient.<CreateClient>d__6.MoveNext()
       at PostInstall.LetsEncrypt.LetsEncryptClient.<CreateClientAndGetChallenge>d__11.MoveNext()<---

2. Ruslan1986

can yo help me how i decide this problem

3. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Seems your Machine where 3CX is installed is unable to reach lets encrypt servers to generate your certificate and times out trying.
    Can you uninstall and reinstall again? See if it happens again?
    If it does, send me Private message.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Ruslan1986

On the server where 3сx was installed, there was no access to the Internet. At the moment, there is access to whether I can update this certificate myself

5. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Wait - the system will update the certificate for you automatically. You should get your cert automatically. Just continue working. Every 6 hours a check is made.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Ruslan1986

And how can I see the process of updating a certificate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.