3cx Phone system with Linksys PAP2T

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by michalkoo, May 18, 2007.

1. michalkoo

Hi,

I have some problems with configuration of my VoIP gateways (two Linksys PAP2T). I have download and install 3cx SIP Server on my server and follow by included instruction. Everything works fine if both of my gateways are in the same LAN but when I put one of those gateways outside status of 3cx extension is nor registered and the status of Linksys gateway is "Can't connect to login server. If anyone can help me I will by very very thankfully.

BR :wink:

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Possible authentication issue, make sure you have the correct password and id for each gateway.

3. michalkoo

the IDs and passwords are exactly the same in extensions and in linksys configuration. Is in 3cx any limitation of use when gateways and server are in a different networks? Or should I configurate something else for NAT translation/firewall?

4. Borsoock

Borsoock New Member

If it used to work correctly in the same sunbet, it's most likely FW problem. Please make sure appropriate ports are opened and don't forget abut STUN settings (if PAP2T are behind NAT). I'm using one PAP2T in remote location and it causes no problems at all.

Thanks

Marcin