• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Phone to FreePBX problem, help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

koztax

Reaction score
Hi, i am a rookin on this matter, im a a rookie on networks to be honest.

I´m on my final year of 12th grade (portugal), ad i a an intern on a buiseness and my function is to build and implement a voip server so the workers can call between themselves, do outbound calls and recieve inbound.

I have installed:

UBUNTU SERVER 12 LTS as base os

Asterisk 11.3.o as pbx

and finnaly

FreePBX 2.10

The network is set and the extentions too

Screencap

so the problem is:

When i try to connect the softphone 3CX to the PBX i get a "authentication failed" error

Here is the debug console

Screencap

and the profile configurations

Screencap

so once again, the proble is , i cant authenticate on the pb server, how can i resolve this problem ? Help please.
if it is needed any other logs warn me and i will provide.

Now that i remember here it is also a asterisk console screencap

if it is any usefull

You need to check server configuration.
Server does not know about user you are trying to register from 3CX phone.

Regards

Thank you by the awenser but i did not compreend what you tiped, could you explain ? and give some hints how to solve the problem
?

Regards

I'm assuming that, in the logs "no matching peer found", mean that the PBX does not recognise that extension 1002 exists. It appears that Extension 1001 is also failing registration.

I have not tried using the 3CX soft phone with another system. Yes, it should work. I would consider using X-Lite. That's the program that I used (several years ago) when I was using Asterisk.

Best of luck.

I have tried with x-lite 4 and it doesn't seem to work too, this time the softphone says it could authenticate and there is no warnings on the server...

Here is a printscreen

from the putty console:

x-lite 4 softphone

x-lite 4 softphone account definitions

im reaching the bottom line to deliver the project about 12 days need serious help please. if it is any good i could manage to get some one to remotely access my computer ( team viewer or some software like that) so it could help-me to get this corrected. if anyone intrested i am on a GMT Lisbon timezone.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.