Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx Phone V 14.0.57. Can't an an account

Discussion in 'Android' started by haywardi, May 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haywardi

Hi,

Just factory reset my phone and now can't add an account into 3CX for Android...

I go to setting, Accounts, but when the account screen appears it just says accounts at the top and no + button or 'Add' button appear.

Thought I would send myself a Welcome email, but when I click on the attachment it says "I don't have an app that can open the attachment".

I'm running Android 5.1.1 on a Note 4

Advise greatly appreciated.

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I assume that since you have performed a factory reset on your device you have downloaded the latest 3cx client from the play store. If that is the case try downloading the attachment that is included in the welcome email and try to re open it. If it still doesn't work then download a file explorer from the play store, ( i personally use ES file explorer) and navigate to where you saved the attachment of the welcome email. Click on it and it should give you the option to choose a program to open it with.
    Choose the 3CX app and it should work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.