3CX Phone v12 Provisioning Template

Discussion in 'Windows' started by wyztech, Apr 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wyztech

Why isn't there a provisioning template for the 3CX v12 phone (or even earlier?)

There are a series of settings that I need to be standardized for all of my users (hot key dialing, launching external application, etc) and it'd be awesome if I could configure them via a provisioning template and have them pushed to all of my users (or being able to create different templates for different users).

Right now I'm using group policy to deploy a generic 3CXPhone.xml to the %appdata% directory before the account is added, but that's not really sustainable if I want to make changes or new features are added in the future that require configuration changes.

It's an awesome tool, I just wish it could be centrally managed.

2. AndreasA_3cx

Hello there,

Unfortunately there is no provisioning template for the 3cx phone. You need to configure them manually.

Best Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. millsey

millsey New Member

wyztech

There are templates available, supplied by Grandstream, but 3CX don't provide or support them. I probably cannot post a link here but google is your friend.

Millsey

4. millsey

millsey New Member

Please discard my last post :)
    Millsey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.