Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Phone v12 SP1 bugs

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by CentrexJ, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

Still some bugs remaining in v12SP1 of 3CXPHONE:

- When on the phone and a second call comes in to my extension, 3cx phone pops up with the options to answer/hangup/divert to voicemail. That's good but the call display that it shows above the options for answer/hangup/divert is that of the call I am talking with not the second call that is just coming in.
    - I then finished with my first call and answered the second. The message box for answer/hangup/divert to voicemail remained on the screen.
    - If I press the "Q" on the phone to sign in/out it gets reflected on the presence screen appropriately. However if I sign myself out from the presence screen it still shows the "Q" in white on my 3cxphone dial pad. This could pose a problem because If a manager signs someone out using the presence screen and the "Q" is still white on the agents 3cxphone dial pad the agent will assume they are logged in. When I sign myself in on the presence screen to the queue the white "Q" on my 3cxphone dial pad lights up right away so I'm not sure why signing out doesn't.
    - Still does not remember the hotkey setting when exiting and coming back
    - Still does not strip alpha characters copy/pasted or hot-keyed into the dialer

Getting better with each release but still a little more work to do. That being said I will be rolling this version out to my clients as of now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.