Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx phone v6 ( seven x64)

Discussion in 'Windows' started by vpaulo, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vpaulo

HI all weave some problem with 3cx phone client v6 on OS Win Seven x64.

1-st is what phone client when you connect camera to itself show picture normally, but if you simply close left panel ( where camera pictures and settings are putted) and open it again, don`t work, but camera still connected elsewhere ))) ( led indicator show what software are connected and all is fine) I simply reconnect camera ( put it off and on again) and when after restart phone client all going normally.

2-nd problem is what video content dont going into simply network in the same (/22 mask) ip address. Log in debug are:

Video stream will be received on 192.168.2.101:40000
    No video port provided by remote party

All firewall are switched off. I see this problem before and solving of this problem is put off "all audio streaming through the server" in extension settings. Today I don`t know why it is so.

3-d problem is when somebody call through direct sip call to extension and you don`t answer the call, this missed call don`t show in call history in the phone client.

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi
    Thanks for report, we will check it. However, the "No video port provided by remote party" don't looks as a firewall problem, but an issue in the incoming SIP media description. If you are familiar with Wireshark, a capture of the incoming call should clarify this. Btw, what phone is the remote one?
    Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. vpaulo

win seven x64 on one and xp sp3 x86 on second pc.
    give me emai to send pcap file

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.