3cx phone vs GXP2100 ring issue

Discussion in 'Windows' started by creator788, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creator788

I just installed some Grandstream GXP2100 telefoons. We also use 3cxphone vs 12 on windows 7 pc's.

With the old models, GXP20xx we could setup a call in the 3cxphone (CTI mode) and the gxp20xx phones would ring.
    After picking up the horn, the call was setup.

With the gxp2100 telephones this doens'nt work anymore. I think I read this is not supported for Grandstream by 3cx, but even the siemens dect works with this option and old grandsteam Phones also. (dialing from 3cx Phone)

Anyone an idear if this is a setting in the GXp2100 (or GXP1450, which also doesn't work) Phone I can enable to get this work?
    The firmware is 1.0.5.58

C.

2. creator788

Just upgrade to latest firmware, 1.0.7.4, did not help. Tested with the existing gxp2000 and worked right away...

3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

SUPPORTED:
    Ensure the phone is allowing communications from the IP Address of the server.

UNSUPPORTED by 3CX:
    Take a look at this:
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/phone-automatically-answers-second-call-when-using-cti-40643.html#p167516
    The cti_template .xml file may be edited if you know the commands for the phone to be controlled.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.